What is a breast lift in Iran?
To alter the appearance of your breasts, a cosmetic surgeon performs breast lift surgery, commonly known as mastopexy. To raise the breasts, surgeons in Iran remove extra skin and rearrange the breast tissue during a breast lift in Iran.
If currently your breasts sag or your nipples point downward, a breast lift in Iran may be right for you. Your self-esteem and self-image may also improve after a breast lift procedure. A breast lift will not significantly affect the size of your breasts. Breast augmentation or reduction can be performed in conjunction with a breast lift.
Who needs a breast lift?
You lose suppleness and firmness in your breasts as you get older. Breast alterations can be caused by a wide range of factors, including:
- Pregnancy. Because of the weight and fullness of your breasts, the ligaments that hold them in place may be stretched during pregnancy. Whether or not you breastfeed your child, the stretching you do during pregnancy may contribute to sagging breasts after the fact.
- Changes in body weight. Your breast skin can lose its suppleness if you gain or lose weight.
- Gravity. Breast ligaments sag with time due to gravity’s effects.
Breast lift in Iran can lift the nipples and the darker area surrounding them and minimize sagging (areolae). Areolae might be reduced in size to match the newly sculpted breasts during the surgery. If you have the following conditions, might want to do this procedure.
- If your breasts have sagged, or if they have gotten thinner and longer, you may want to consider a breast lift.
- When breasts are not supported, the nipples sink below the folds of your breasts.
- Your nipples and areolas are pointing toward the ground.
- In relation to your breasts, your areolas have grown out of proportion.
- There is a noticeable difference in the height of one of your breasts.
Not everyone is considered a suitable candidate for breast lift surgery. If you plan on having children in
the future, you may want to postpone undergoing a breast lift. Breasts might expand during pregnancy, causing the outcomes of a lift to be reversible.
Breastfeeding is normally possible after a breast lift in Iran, but some women may have difficulties producing enough milk.
The following are some concerns associated with breast lift:
- Scarring; Within a year or two, the scarring will begin to fade. In Iran, bras and bathing suits may generally hide the scars. Scars can become thick and wide if the healing process goes awry.
- Some changes in how you feel the nipple or breast; Even though most patients experience a return of sensation within a few weeks, some patients may never feel anything again. The experience of eroticism is usually unaffected.
- Breast asymmetry or irregularities in shape and size; Changes in the healing process may lead to this. The asymmetry present before surgery may not be corrected by it.
- Loss of nipples or areola in part or whole; Occasionally, the blood supply to the nipple or areola is cut off during a breast lift procedure. The nipple or areola may be lost completely or partially due to this injury to the breast tissue.
- difficult Breast-feeding; Some women may have difficulties producing enough milk following a breast lift, but this is rare.
Breast Lift Vs. Breast Augmentation
Breast implants (augmentation) and a breast lift (mastopexy) are cosmetic procedures that alter the appearance and size of the breasts. A breast lift reshapes sagging or drooping breasts that have lost their firmness. Breast augmentation entails placing breast implants above or below the chest muscle to increase the size of the breasts. These procedures, when combined, alter the appearance and size of the breasts.
Various types of breast implants are available
A silicone shell is used to make breast implants. Saltwater (saline) or gel can be used to fill the shell (silicone). Various implant sizes, shapes, and textures, as well as different silicone filling thicknesses, are available.
Before the surgery
- A vein in your arm or hand is inserted with an IV (intravenous) line. Fluids and medications are delivered via this line.
- Medications will be given to keep you pain-free during the procedure. It’s done with general anesthesia, which puts you in a deep sleep-like state.
During the procedure
Breast lift: Incisions are made in the skin around your breast by the surgeon. Before surgery, you and your surgeon will have discussed incision sites. The breast tissue is raised higher on the chest by the surgeon. To keep the tissue in place, the breast skin is tightened. Any excess skin is trimmed away. The dark skin around the nipple (areola) is moved higher on the breast, as is the nipple. Skin is removed if the size of the areola needs to be reduced. The areola has been sewn in place.
Breast augmentation: The implant is placed in a “pocket” created by the surgeon. This can happen either above or below the chest muscle. The implant is then inserted into the pocket through the incision made by the surgeon. The implant is then filled with saline if it needs to be. After that, the implant is placed. This procedure is repeated on the other breast if both are under surgery.
Incisions are closed with stitches, surgical glue, or both after both stages are completed. Before an incision is closed, a tube (drain) may be inserted.
Following the surgery
You’ll be taken to a room where you’ll be awakened from anesthesia. You might feel drowsy and nauseous. Your throat may be sore at first if a breathing tube was used during surgery. Pain medication will be given to you. You can go home with an adult family member or friend when you’re ready. You could also be taken to a room for the night. Patients usually don’t go to work for three to seven days. After three weeks, there are no restrictions. The breasts usually take 6 to 12 weeks to reach their final shape.
Will an implant enlarges the size of breasts?
Yes! Breast implants can lift the breasts in some cases. It’s usually done by reinflation implants. Thanks to the combination of
a teardrop implants and dual plane technique, breasts with a small amount of sagging can be lifted with just implants alone.
When should you go for a breast lift instead of breast implants?
An implant alone will not provide enough lift for women who have more significant sagging or whose nipples are beginning to point downwards. A surgical lift with an incision under the breast, up the middle, and around the nipple may be required at this point.
Is it possible to get breast implants and a breast lift at the same time?
Combining breast augmentation and a breast lift procedure is becoming increasingly popular among women. Because of the significant changes in their bodies during and after pregnancy, women who have given birth to a child will gain the most benefit from the combinations of these procedures.
Results of breast lift in Iran
A difference in your breasts’ look will be apparent immediately, but their form will continue to change and settle over the following months.
When a wound is first formed, it will be red and lumpy. Scars will soften and fade to a pale white within a year or two. In Iran, bras and bathing suits may generally hide the scars if you have a breast lift.
Even if you didn’t have a breast reduction along with your breast lift, you might find that your bra size is reduced. As your breasts get bigger and fuller, you’ll notice this. Breasts that are larger and heavier tend to have drooping skin as they become older, which is more likely to happen as you get older. Retaining your results may be easier if you maintain a healthy weight.
Why should you choose Iran and Iranian surgeons for a breast lift?
Iran is seeing an increase in the number of medical tourists thanks to the excellent patient care, modern hospitals and clinics, and highly skilled surgeons available in the country. A pioneer in the region, it is one of the world’s most advanced plastic surgery nations. Tens of thousands of procedures are performed by its surgeons each year for Iranians and patients worldwide.
You might have a more attractive figure, thanks to Iranian Breast Lift surgeons. Iranian breast lift surgeons can assist you in determining which form of breast lift in Iran is best for you. When looking for breast lift surgeons in Iran, you should look for those who have made it possible for individuals on a tight budget to get the procedure done. Compared to other nations, such as Turkey and India, Iranian surgeons are among the best in the world.
Thousands of people travel to Iran for medical and cosmetic purposes every year to have their breasts lifted by the best breast lift surgeons in Iran at an affordable and reasonable price, thanks to the high demand and low cost of breast lifts in Iran. This makes Iranian plastic surgeons more experienced than those in other countries who perform the procedure.
LEAVE A COMMENT